When it comes to comfort food, fish and chips is very high on the list.
There is nothing better than having a tasty bit of fish and crunchy chips on a cold winter’s night.
Below is a delicious recipe for mouth-watering fish & chips
- 2 fresh fillets of fish – Choice of fish can be according to your preference.
- 3 medium size white potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of Heart SALT
- 1 lemon
- 1 cup La MAYO, and a side salad to serve
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C. Peel and cut potatoes into thick chips. Place on a lined baking tray and season with oil and Heart SALT and bake for 25 mins, turning once
- Rub Heart SALT onto fish skin and heat oil in non-stick fry pan.
- Cook fish portions for 2-3 mins, turn and cook for a further 2 mins. Remove chips from the oven and plate with fish. Serve with lemon and La MAYO with a side salad.